Unbeatable 0.5K: The “Run” for the Rest of Us
Where: The Railyard, 350 Canopy Street, Lincoln, NE 68508
When: September 21, 2019
Check-in and “Pre-Run” Fun: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
“Run:” 5:15 pm… for a few minutes
Post ”Run” Fun + Food & Beverage : 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Join your friends, coworkers, family members and complete strangers for the “run” of a lifetime. You were destined for this! Run, walk or even ride your way all 546 yards to the finish line! It’s going to be intense. We’re talking carb loading, caffeine pit stops, post-workout food options, “rehydration stations” (beer!), photo-ops (if it’s not on social media it didn’t happen) contests and more!
Even better yet, 100% of the proceeds benefit the Autism Society of Nebraska, a statewide 501(c)3 non-profit with the mission of improving the lives of all Nebraskans affected by autism. All funds raised stays in Nebraska and directly impacts families in our community!
We know, you’re already worried and asking yourselves: “Can I do this? Am I ready?” The answer is yes! We believe in you so much that you will receive your medal at the beginning. Why? Because it’s easier for us! And also because you’re already a winner in our book.
WANT TO DO THIS THING?
- Go to the website: https://runsignup.com/UnbeatablePoint5K.
- Choose your registration type and all of your customizable options. Do you want all the swag or just the basics? Do you want to “run” this thing or would you rather be driven? Yes, we said driven. So many options!
- Put September 21st, 2019 on your calendar and get ready to “run” for your life! … I guess that was a little dramatic. Get ready to “run” to your future! … Still too much? Whatever, just know it’s going to be great!
- Tell EVERYBODY! all your friends, family, co-workers, Uber drivers… Everybody!
- Probably take a nap, because that was a lot. And you’re going to need your energy for this!