ASN t-shirt design contest is now open for submissions celebrating the spirit and attitude of the autism community! These shirts will be featured at the Omaha Funfest and available to purchase statewide. Submissions must be received electronically by 11:59 pm on Sunday, February 28, 2021 to be eligible for entry into the contest.
Download the flyer HERE
Your design must follow 5 guidelines:
- Use ONLY: White, Navy and 2 additional colors of your choice in your design for a total of 4 colors. (The 2021 shirts will be navy, any navy used in the design will be the shirt showing through.)
- Marker, Paint, or Electronic/Computer Created Artwork are the ONLY acceptable mediums for this contest—No crayon or pencil.
- Autism Society of Nebraska must be included on the design.
- The design should reflect the spirit and attitude of the Autism Community.
- Please submit the original artwork.
If artwork is not original, a release must be submitted with the design. Send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Submissions must be received electronically in .jpg or .gif format. (Save your original as we may need it, too.) The Autism Society of Nebraska will present the design submissions to the Autism Community to vote for the 2021 Autism Fundraiser T-shirt design! The selected design will be on event shirts and may be used in other areas of publicity and marketing by the Autism Society of Nebraska. The Autism Society of Nebraska reserves the right to adjust the submission for printing purposes and reserves the right to narrow the number of submissions to be voted upon. All submissions become the property of the Autism Society of Nebraska.