Autism Society of Nebraska is making a difference in Omaha!
We are embracing the opportunities in the current environment and using resources to improve lives of people in Omaha…
Do you know what we are doing in Omaha?
- We are safely gathering via Zoom to provide peer support and community for people affected by autism.
- We are building on our progress with the PEERS series.
- We are envisioning a future of deeper online interaction and greater support for autism in this next chapter of our lives.
We need your help!
Please make a gift to ASN through Omaha Gives today!
You don’t have to wait ’til Wednesday, May 20! Give NOW!
Omaha Gives! (Wednesday, May 20, 2020 — ALL DAY!)
Support ASN’s Omaha Support Network through our page on the Omaha Gives website. (You can actually start giving now.)
Our goal is to receive 50 gifts by midnight, May 20, 2020!
Follow our progress on the Autism Society of Nebraska Omaha Facebook page on May 20 to track our progress!
Every dollar counts and every dollar stays in Nebraska!
Upcoming Virtual Zoom Events in Omaha! Get Excited!
- Thu May 21 – Silent Book Club – 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sat May 23 – Elementary School Age Children & Parents Group – Show & Share – 3:00 pm
- Sat June 6 – Preschool Play Date 10:00 -11:00 am
- Sun June 7 – Mom’s Night Out – 6:00 pm
- Sat June 13 – Virtual Teen & Adult Hangout – 7:00 pm
- Sun June 14 – Elementary School Age Children & Parents Group – Show & Share – 3:00 pm
Check HERE for more details.