- $5 covers the cost of compiling and sharing resource materials for a newly diagnosed autistic adult
- $21 covers the cost of resource materials to help parents of four (4) newly diagnosed children
- $40 will assist members of our advocacy committee to travel to state legislative hearings affecting autistic Nebraskans
- $72 allows ASN to purchase sensory equipment for our preschool-age kids
- $104 can empower two (2) autistic children or adults to learn how to ride a bicycle at a special summer camp
- $250 can help cover the cost of ASN advocates to travel to Washington, DC to advocate at the annual Day on the Hill event
- $500 or more will bring ASN closer to fulfilling its longstanding goal of hiring an Executive Director to expand the impact of ASN every day throughout the state
Your gift of…
TRACK OUR PROGRESS
If you know a person on the autism spectrum living in Nebraska, you know it can be complicated to navigate day-to-day life. Resources are not always available and the path forward is not always clear.
Your donation today helps ASN deliver essential services to Nebraskans affected by autism and propel us toward a future of even greater and deeper impact.
Your donation will fund the people and programs that make life easier for families that work so hard to find the right path for their loved ones. Your donation will also support the many Nebraskan autistic adults who serve as their own advocates, navigating a world that is not always friendly to the challenges of living with autism.
For every $500 contributed by ASN donors, the thermometer will inch closer to our first-ever year-end goal of $5,000.
Give today and watch the thermometer increase at the next update.
Check back early and often to see the red color rise toward this ambitious goal.
Your gift matters to the thousands of autistic Nebraskans who rely on ASN for support networks, community events, information and referrals, and, most of all, a path forward.
Image last updated 11/17/17 at 1:00 p.m. CST
Next update 11/21/17 at 3:00 p.m. CST